Views of Commercial Street
Commercial St. is a one way street and very narrow.
So cars don't really travel on Commercial St.
There are too many people walking.
The manager of the White Sands motel, where we stayed, mentioned to us, that during the winter the population of Provincetown is around 3,500.
But during the summer, the population is about 50,000. So you can believe it is a tourist hotspot!
We were here the second weekend of September, and you can see the streets are already getting visitors. They get up, go for a morning stroll, have some breakfast, and browse the little stores, or go down by the pier and sit a spell.
There are also many tourists that hop on their bicycles and peddle all around Provincetown.
More Pictures of Commercial Street
- A picture of the murials they paint on the building... Commercial St looking
- A view as we turn toward the Ptown pier, chamber of commerce is here... variety stores
- A view of the other side of the street where the Surf Club is located... Surf Club view
- A picture of the parking rates for the pier parking... parking rates
- The Surf Restaurant sign, taken as we went in for breakfast... Surf Restaurant sign
- The view from the pation of the Surf Restaurant... patio view
- A picture of the view towards the ptown marina and pier... marina view
- Looking south from the patio... looking south
- The waitress took our picture... Vlad and Carol in Ptown
- Oh yeah, you got to get some Salt Water Taffy in Ptown... Cabot's Salt Water Taffy
Next stop is the Pilgrim Tower
Pilgrim Tower Pictures
Whydah Pirate Museum
The Tip of Cape Cod
View the Ptown LiveCam
Alpaca Blanket - This has got to be the warmest, softest blanket I have ever felt, and great for winter travel, especially in New England!
Stop and Shop Peapod in MA Click here for a promo code and get $10 in FREE groceries
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Great for wash and go traveling.
New York City - Plan now for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, and New Year's Eve.
Popular US Hotels - Make Easy online reservations for anywhere in New England.and the United States
East Coast Beaches - Plan your vacation this winter on an East Coast Beach.
Visit the Caribbean - Pack your bags, and take a cruise. The Caribbean is now in season!