Views of Commercial Street
Commercial St. is a one way street and very narrow.
So cars don't really travel on Commercial St.
There are too many people walking.
The manager of the White Sands motel, where we stayed, mentioned to us, that during the winter the population of Provincetown is around 3,500.
But during the summer, the population is about 50,000. So you can believe it is a tourist hotspot!
We were here the second weekend of September, and you can see the streets are already getting visitors. They get up, go for a morning stroll, have some breakfast, and browse the little stores, or go down by the pier and sit a spell.
There are also many tourists that hop on their bicycles and peddle all around Provincetown.
More Pictures of Commercial Street
- A picture of the murials they paint on the building... Commercial St looking
- A view as we turn toward the Ptown pier, chamber of commerce is here... variety stores
- A view of the other side of the street where the Surf Club is located... Surf Club view
- A picture of the parking rates for the pier parking... parking rates
- The Surf Restaurant sign, taken as we went in for breakfast... Surf Restaurant sign
- The view from the pation of the Surf Restaurant... patio view
- A picture of the view towards the ptown marina and pier... marina view
- Looking south from the patio... looking south
- The waitress took our picture... Vlad and Carol in Ptown
- Oh yeah, you got to get some Salt Water Taffy in Ptown... Cabot's Salt Water Taffy
Next stop is the Pilgrim Tower
Pilgrim Tower Pictures
Whydah Pirate Museum
The Tip of Cape Cod
View the Ptown LiveCam