Providence Train Station
Haven to Providence, RI
We finally got to take a trip from New Haven CT to Providence RI on a train. It was a lot of fun.
From New Haven Union Station to Providence it took about 1 hr and 45 min.
I took some pictures when we stepped out of the Providence train station.
I didn't take any pictures inside the train station because there were police officers.
Also when stepped outside there was confetti everywhere, obviously left from the New Year's celebration.
This is the scenic view you get of Providence from the train station looking east.
And when I looked around the corner of the station, this is what I saw. The Capital Building!
There are also hotels close hotels to the Providence train station.
- a better view of the capital building... capital
building ... closer view of top
- the train station has two entrances, this is the south entrance where all the cabs are... south entrance
- here's another picture of the front of the south entrance... front of south entrance
- I walked around to the north entrance and took another picture of the capital building... capital
- we waited for our ride at the north entrance, here's a picture of the north entrance... north entrance
- a view of Providence, the tall Biltmore hotel is in the distance... Providence view
Child Travel Tips - How to keep the kids busy while traveling.
Travel Scrapbook - Make a scrapbook while on vaction.
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear.